Full Moon Pago Baldios San Carlos- Award Winning Cold Pressed EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2011-2012 Harvest, 17-Ounce Glass Bottle
Delicate and Complex, with Fruity notes of banana, green grass and strawberries with a very well balanced taste: sweet at the beginning with a green, fresh and slightly peppery taste in its final phase.
Full Moon is produced in Pago Baldio's Estate in Mojadas del Tietar situated in the foothills of Sierra de Gredos, Caceres, Spain. The Estate overlooks the perpetual snows of the Almanzor mountain that provides the cristaline pure water for irrigation. The grove produces the most Delicate with very low acidity (below 0.1%) Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Pago Baldios, takes care of its grove by using irrigation techniques that allow the trees to grow with minimum stress to produce fragrant fruits full of flavor. Full Moon represents the best Arbequino Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Pago Baldíos.
Harvested Pre-Envero in early Autumn 2011 to maximize the content of antioxidants and other health promoting nutrients.
To conserve the health promoting compounds best used cold: dippings, salad dressings or just added cold to a hot dish at the time of serving.
Full Moon derives its name from the ancient practice of collecting the olives during the Full Moon, they say it was a practice that promoted romance- one has to remember that the harvest was/is done by women and men that work until very late at night- we can see where the influence of the Full Moon comes from...
- Manufactured by: Pago Baldios San Carlos
- Merchant SKU: 1027
- MOST RECENT AWARDS:
- Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition: Best of Class, Gold Medal, Delicate, Arbequina 2012
- Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition: Best of Class, Gold Medal, Delicate, Arbequina 2011
- Extremadura San Anton Competition: Gold Medal 2012
- Expoliva (Spain) competion: Gold Medal 2011
- Paris Gourmet Competiton: Gold medal 2010
- Extrema Seleccion Competition (Spain): Gold Medal 2010
- Zurich Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition: Public's Favourite Award 2010
- Oil China Competion: Grand Mention 2011
- L'Orciolo D'Oro (Italy): Distinction in the Delicate Fruity Category 2010
- Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition. Bronze Medal. Delicate, Arbequina, Extremadura 2013
- New York International Olive Oil Competition: Silver Medal, Delicate, Arbequina 2013