Oro Bailen Family Reserve Gift Pack- Award Winning Cold Pressed EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2011-2012 Harvest, 17-Ounce Glass Bottle
Complex, Intense Green Fruity with aromas of tomato vine- characteristic of the picual olive- apple, green grass, green banana and green almond with a very well balance taste: sweet at the beginning with a green, fresh, peppery taste in its final phase.
Oro Bailen Family Reserve olive oil is produced from 2 Family Estates: "Los Juncales" y "La Casa del Agua" in Villanueva de la Reina, Jaen, Spain. The Estates are situated at the foot of the Sierra Morena mountains, 400 mts.above seal level, and enjoys excellent weather conditions. The "Terroir" is affected by the Guadalquivir river valley that allows for abundant rains during the Spring and Autumn seasons with an average annual temperature oscillating between 16? C and 18? C. With the benefits of this optimal climate, Oro Bailen, takes care of its grove by using irrigation techniques that allow the trees to grow with minimum stress to produce fragrant fruits full of flavor. "Reserva Familiar" represents the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils from Oro Bailen.
Harvested Pre-Envero in early Autumn 2011 to maximize the content of antioxidants and other health promoting nutrients.
To conserve the health promoting compounds best used cold: dippings, salad dressings or just added cold to a hot dish at the time of serving.
- Manufactured by: Oro Bailen
- Merchant SKU: 1024
- MOST RECENT AWARDS:
- New York International Olive Oil Compettition. Gold Medal. Robust 2013
- Sol D'Oro Awards: Diploma di Gran Menzioni Intense Fruity 2010
- Leone D'Oro Award: Diploma de Gran Menzioni Medium Fruity 2010
- Britain's Best Delis Award- Great Taste Award 2010
- Mediterranean International Olive Oil Competition TerraOlivo, Jerusalem: Prestige Gold Medal Award 2010
- Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition: Gold Medal 2009
- Mario Solinas Award, Madrid: 2nd prize in the Intense Green Fruity Category 2009
- Ministry of the Environment, Rural Medium and Marine of Spain: "Best Food of Spain" Award 2009
- Ministry of Environment, Rural Medium and Marine of Spain: Best Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2009
- Los Angeles Olive Oil Competition, Best of Class in the intense Fruity category, 2011
- Los Angeles Olive Oil Competition Gold Medal in the intense fruity category, 2011
- Sol D'Oro Awards: Diploma di Gran Menzioni Intense Fruity 2012. Italy
- Les Huiles du Monde. France. Gold Medal 2012
- Gold Medal in the Intense Green Fruity Category. China competition. 2012
- Terraolivo.Israel. International Extra virgin Olive Oil Compettion. Gran Prestige Gold 2012
- Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition. Gold Medal. Robust,Picual, Andalucia 2013